- Note: Refunds, Cancellations, & Rescheduling Policy
Disclaimer: If the Practitioner has not listed their refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy on their service listing page, please message them for more information. SproutStep, LLC does not mandate a standard refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy for Practitioners.
However, SproutStep LLC will not refund the 10% SproutStep marketplace commission fee or the Stripe payment processing fee under any circumstances.
Please follow the instructions in the website FAQs to file a dispute, refund request, or cancellation request.
In most cases, you can attempt to reschedule your appointment by messaging your practitioner.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Birth doula services available virtual or in-person based in the Washington, DC metro area.
In your birth services package, you would receive the following:
- 2 prenatal visits (including, but not limited to, birth planning & childbirth education)
- Full labor support (virtual and/or in-person)
- Support for up to 2 hours after labor to ensure a smooth transition into postpartum
- Assistance in finding a hospital, OB/Midwife, birth center and other birthing options that honor your birth plan
- Doula on-call at 37 weeks
- 1 postpartum visit to debrief birth, offer referrals, and checking in to make sure you are adjusting and healing well
- Access to information and resources surrounding your needs through pregnancy, birth, and postpartum
*Services are offered on a sliding scale. Price can be adjusted based on financial circumstances. Insurance is not accepted.
To find out if I am available for your due date, please complete this intake form at your earliest convenience. **However, the services must be purchased through the SproutStep website.**
No posts found