- Note: Refunds, Cancellations, & Rescheduling Policy
Disclaimer: If the Practitioner has not listed their refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy on their service listing page, please message them for more information. SproutStep, LLC does not mandate a standard refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy for Practitioners.
However, SproutStep LLC will not refund the 10% SproutStep marketplace commission fee or the Stripe payment processing fee under any circumstances.
Please follow the instructions in the website FAQs to file a dispute, refund request, or cancellation request.
In most cases, you can attempt to reschedule your appointment by messaging your practitioner.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
My passion is supporting all types (type 1, 1.5, 2 and gestational diabetes) of diabetics like you throughout various stages of life.
Whether transitioning through a new diabetes diagnosis, mapping your own health journey, managing dietary challenges and a need to gain blood sugar control.
I've lived with insulin dependent diabetes (type 1) for 37 years. Through personally understanding the daily challenges of this chronic disease, I decided to specialize in this area to help others achieve full health.
As your diabetes health coach, I will listen carefully and we'll navigate the steps together to explore what truly works for you. Help you lower any anxiety and stress around your day to day managing diabetes.
This program serves health goals associated with pre-diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Providing you the tools to balance blood sugar, lower your A1C and develop a better understanding of what foods work without feeling deprived.
My program includes:
- Support you in lowering your A1C
- Provide simple healthy recipes to improve your relationship with food and attain control of your blood sugar.
- Guide you through my 3 must do tips to help you thrive with diabetes (improve blood sugar tracking, balanced macros, exercise).
- Email & phone support between sessions
- Handouts specific to your specific needs and goals
- Pantry clean out & grocery shopping tour to bring in healthier options (for in person clients)
- Check in with you and hold you accountable to your specific goals.
I am a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in New York City and certified through the International Association for Health Coaches (IAHC). I continued my education with IIN and received my Hormone Health Certification to assist clients moving through various life stages and diabetes self management.
I encourage my clients to nourish every part of their life. I offer discounts when you sign up for my 3 or 6 month programs.
See my Instagram @diabeteshealthcoach for tips and inspiration.
My clients have access to me between sessions by email. If my clients are not local, we work together by phone, Skype, FaceTime or Zoom.
- Provider goes to Client
- Client goes to Provider's Office
No posts found