- Note: Refunds, Cancellations, & Rescheduling Policy
Disclaimer: If the Practitioner has not listed their refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy on their service listing page, please message them for more information. SproutStep, LLC does not mandate a standard refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy for Practitioners.
However, SproutStep LLC will not refund the 10% SproutStep marketplace commission fee or the Stripe payment processing fee under any circumstances.
Please follow the instructions in the website FAQs to file a dispute, refund request, or cancellation request.
In most cases, you can attempt to reschedule your appointment by messaging your practitioner.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The 3-Month option is a personalized program designed to improve your health and well-being in a mid-length time frame. This program is best for those who may need extra support with current goals, or are interested in a mid-length program.
The program assists you in reconnecting with yourself, and guides you to create your own unique version of a healthy lifestyle using specific and realistic goals, actionable recommendations, and the support of an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
This experience will help you to incorporate more of what makes you feel your best both physically AND mentally, by providing the structure and space needed for you to navigate your needs.
You will learn to create empowering foundational habits that can be implemented and built upon for a lifetime. We work on developing your own intrinsic motivation, tapping into your inner resources, and building practices for sustainable change with confidence.
- 1 FREE initial consultation (20 minutes) where we discuss your unique situation, determine how I can help you reach your wellness goals, and you learn how I work with clients.
- 6 bi-monthly sessions held over phone or on Zoom.
- 1 (75 minute) Intake Session where we come up with your Wellness Vision, map out your goals for your program, and begin working!
- 5 (50 minute) sessions where we discuss your goals, progress and potential challenges, and make adjustments.
- All sessions include:
- Actionable recommendations from me, relevant assignments and/or activities, and any relevant resources that will maximize your experience in the program.
- Written follow up of what was covered in each session, including recommendations and resources, for your reference.
- E-mail support between sessions.
MAIN TOPICS COVERED
- Improving general health and wellbeing
- Realistic goal setting
- Creating sustainable habits
- Building intrinsic motivation
- Mindset management
- Navigating eating for optimal nutrition and digestion
- Introduction to a flexible, plant-based style of eating
- Supporting your nervous system to reduce and manage stress
- Intuitive movement and diet
- Mindfulness and tapping in to your intuition
- Introduction to gut health
- Creating/restoring balance
- Preventative approach to wellness and beauty
- Self-care practices
- Finding meaning within your goals
- Health History
No posts found