- Note: Refunds, Cancellations, & Rescheduling Policy
Disclaimer: If the Practitioner has not listed their refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy on their service listing page, please message them for more information. SproutStep, LLC does not mandate a standard refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy for Practitioners.
However, SproutStep LLC will not refund the 10% SproutStep marketplace commission fee or the Stripe payment processing fee under any circumstances.
Please follow the instructions in the website FAQs to file a dispute, refund request, or cancellation request.
In most cases, you can attempt to reschedule your appointment by messaging your practitioner.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
In these one-hour personal sessions we will come into a deep presence in order to allow for the various parts of the Self to emerge. As we are coming into connection with what arises physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically, or spiritually, we will let presence guide us into integration, clearing, insight, harmony, or any other process that naturally emerges.
During Presence Coaching, the following themes are common to encounter:
- Presence – increasing your awareness of your existence and all that arises in each moment.
- Connection – increasing your embodied relationship with presence, including yourself, others, and Life.
- Intimacy – increasing your ability to be with the closeness and vulnerability of connection.
- Coherence – increasing your heart, mind, and emotions ability to synchronize in energetic coordination.
- Intuition – increasing your embodied and energetic sense of knowing and deeper intelligence.
- Resilience – increasing your capacity to stay in connection and presence no matter what life brings.
- Trust/Faith – increasing your ability to allow life to unfold as it is while being able to meet it with presence and resilience.
- Communication – increasing your ability to convey and sense what is being transmitted in each interpersonal interaction.
- Sovereignty – increasing your ability to self-source and emerge as your own center of power and guidance.
No posts found