- Note: Refunds, Cancellations, & Rescheduling Policy
Disclaimer: If the Practitioner has not listed their refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy on their service listing page, please message them for more information. SproutStep, LLC does not mandate a standard refunds/cancellations/rescheduling policy for Practitioners.
However, SproutStep LLC will not refund the 10% SproutStep marketplace commission fee or the Stripe payment processing fee under any circumstances.
Please follow the instructions in the website FAQs to file a dispute, refund request, or cancellation request.
In most cases, you can attempt to reschedule your appointment by messaging your practitioner.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Nicotine, one of the most highly addictive components, alters your brain affecting the balance of both noradrenaline and dopamine, which is what results in an immediate nicotine rush manifesting itself as reduction in stress, change of mood and feelings, not that different from drugs, making people want more of it.
Once you get used to this, you crave more, and it can be very difficult to fight these cravings even for those who are most determined to quit. Apart from your health, we have to mention the fact smoking happens to be one of the addictions that considerably breaks one’s bank.
Length of program: One session per week or Every other Week. 4 Session minimum for best chance of longterm results.
Hypnosis is an altered state of awareness in which you appear to be asleep or in a trance. That said, you are still aware of your surroundings and cannot be forced to do anything against your Free Will. In this trance space you tap into your own healing potential by connecting you to your inner dialog and committing to changing your health by changing your daily habits. Through the use of the power of suggestion to strategically rewire your subconscious to reject cigarettes and strip down the habit you have built around smoking.
Results you can expect:
- Reduces and Eliminates Cravings for Cigarettes
- Helps change thinking patterns, working on the way smoking is perceived on a profound level.
- Able to deal with the emotional and psychological aspects, not just the habit, thus creating a permanent change.
- Using your deeper intelligence to rewire your brain makes the change faster and easier.
- Smell better, Higher energy levels, more youthful skin, better breathing, Less stress, financial benefits, long term health benefits
No posts found